Re: [ProgSoc] GPL & CDDL

John Elliot wrote:
Oh, and keep your eye out for people using the phrase "to tell you the truth". It's frequently employed as the precursor to a lie, usually of omission.
Julia Gillard on the colour of her hair [1]: "Look, to be completely
honest with you, I really haven't thought about it."
She lies.

[1] http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/red-pink-or-puce-were-all-conservatives-now/2007/11/18/1195321603762.html
Oh, guess I should have finished reading the article first. :P

"The above exchange did not occur yesterday when Labor's deputy leader, Julia Gillard"
Annabel Crabb strikes again.