[ProgSoc] After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $259.30.

> Notification of Tax Refund on your VISA or MasterCard Now,

> After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $259.30.

>A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons.

  Fox example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

http://www.tc-sarft.com/IRS.gov/Refunds.php

> Note: For security reasons, we will record your ip-address, the date and time.
Deliberate wrong inputs are criminally pursued and indicated.

Regards,

Internal Revenue Service

© Copyright 2007, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A.

JNGZXEQOKMNDECUDSVRSHSWECEHKFVERSJOLEQ