[ProgSoc] Retiring from Wireless Support

Hello All,

I would like to announce that I am steeping down from my duties of wireless support. I have a busy schedule and will be unable to provide support when the semester starts.
Come End of Jan, I am required to contact ITD to inform that of the
change in my status and if we are continuing to work with them on this
matter. It is my hope I am able to find someone willing to take over
from me.
Brian