[ProgSoc] Who'd participate in a Python crash course if I put one on?

Dear all,

If I put on a very quick introduction course to Python (which is a
programming language, for the thoroughly uninitiated) would you take
part?  I'm thinking a couple of hours over a weekend, very practical
and hands-on.  Geared towards the person who programs already.  So if
you'd be interested in learning or tutoring at a Python weekender, let
me know.

I have an ulterior motive: I can't seem to get hold of contract Python
programmers.  There's something about being a Python programmer that's
highly correlated with being employed already.  But there must be uni
students who can program, have some free hours, and want money.  I'm
prepared to train people to do the Python programming that I don't
have time for any more.  And outsourcing, bleh, it's even hard to find
available Python programmers overseas.

--
Matthew Beauregard
Casual Academic