[ProgSoc] O-day Wednesday 20th of Feburary for Progsoc

Hey all,

Just to let you know the union is doing its yearly orientation day for clubs and societies this coming
Wednesday on the 20th February between 8.30am and 4.30pm .

If your around at any time during that time to lend a hand that would be great, or even just to say hello.

Currently we only have a few people manning the stall so any help would be welcomed.

It will be happening at UTS Building 1, and our stall is likely to be on Level 4 .

Hope to see you around.

Cheers,

Chris L