[ProgSoc] [flogsoc] 12" Powerbook (revB)

Andrew Halliday andrew.halliday at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 21:32:50 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm flogging the following for $350.00 including postage (sydney
metro). Will negotiate if outside this area.
If you know anyone looking for something like this, please feel free
to pass this on.
I am contactable on andrew.halliday at gmail.com or you can give them my
mobile # if you have it.

System:
-------------
12" Rev B Apple Powerbook
1Ghz G4 CPU
12" 1024x768 XGA screen
32Mb Nvidia Go5200 VRAM
768Mb PC2100 SDRAM
100Gb 5400rpm HD
1xFireWire 400 port
2xUSB2 ports
1x10/100 FE Ethernet port
1xV.92 56K Modem port
1x CDRW/DVDROM slot loading combo drive
Airport Extreme (802.11b/g wireless networking)
Bluetooth 1.1
Mini DVI out (allows DVI or VGA supported external monitor up to
2048x1536 / S-VIDEO out with adapters [adapters not supplied])
Battery included.
Mac OSX 10.3 installed (media included)

Extras:
-----------
2nd battery
Apple Pro Keyboard
Apple Mighty Mouse
External USB2 300GB Hard Drive for backups, etc.
12" Powerbook STM neoprene protective cover

Notes:
-----------
* Battery was replaced under the faulty battery replacement scheme in
2006 and has only been used once. Gives 3-4.5hours battery life
depending on use (wireless, optical drive usage).
* Screen replaced due to brightness fading (was used alot) and HD
upgraded (to 100Gb 5400pm) in October 2006.

Reason for selling: had an iMac as my desktop and upgraded to a
Macbook for mobile use now I'm a student once more (and being a
student, I am in need of positive bling)

I'd still use it as a student but I have Windows specific application
requirements that led me to the Macbook for its dual boot
capabilities. Am happy to demonstrate the system to the buyer and also
drop off in the sydney area.

Cheers,
Andi.