[ProgSoc] AGM 2008 video available

Christian Kent whophd at progsoc.org
Mon Apr 14 00:25:42 EST 2008

I've put up the video of the AGM, so folks who missed out this year can
see all the excitement, including Rob's singing and Nathan telling him to
get out.

 	http://progsoc.org/~whophd/agm08.mp4

Apologies for the dark, "broody" exposure (I'm sure Thomas would approve).
It's 1280x720p60 AVC so if you're deficient in the CPU department you may
want to use Apple's decoder because it drops frames gracefully;  otherwise
you can use anything like VLC, MPlayer, or your favourite MPEG-4 player.

CK.

PS, if there's a better way / place to announce this, let's do it.