[ProgSoc] Web developer roles at NineMSN

nbsherid at secsme.org.au nbsherid at secsme.org.au
Mon Apr 21 08:54:27 EST 2008

Hi all,

NineMSN are looking for some enthusiatic graduates to work on their website -
one of the most popular sites in Australia.

The description I have for what they require:

“Mostly attitude and ability to learn. From a tech perspective, we would look
for any experience in HTML, ASP.Net, VB.Net, JavaScript and CSS as primaries.
We are happy to provide training etc. and are not looking for any formal
experience.”

The initial contact is James Taylor (james.taylor at ninemsn dot com dot au)...
secondary contact is:

David Dunne

P: +61 2 9383 6164
F: +61 2 9383 6100
M: +61 420 308 260
david.dunne at ninemsn dot com dot au
IM: daviddunne28 at hotmail dot com

Cheers,

Nigel

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If