[ProgSoc] February

Gilbert Sparks wretchesor3 at treoonline.com
Thu Jul 31 18:03:33 EST 2008

Start making the changes right now by ordering our product. With our 60 Days Money Back Guarantee you have nothing lose but LOTS to gain.

http:/7wnm2q.blu.livefilestore.com/y1phYFUYzv1GVQZbg8Shoe2eBW7Y5UluB_UE69rJfeAkuJRFipWeITsz0ZiMzg70PU5sJB6uVT5ntnVFq2c1_kMdg/index.html

REASON 1
Unlike other clones, PowerEnlarge Pills are made from only high-end ingredients available to bring you the best possible results, 15 times stronger than any other product on the market. We run a serious business and treat it as such, unlike other companies that appear out of nowhere and then disappear with your money without ever sending you a product you paid for. We have spent over $4M USD On Clinical Studies.

REASON 2
PowerEnlarge Pills are manufactured in CNL approved manufacturing labs. So you can rest assured about the quality of PowerEnlarge Pills. This cannot be said about other companies offering male enhancement products.

REASON 3
There are many companies trying to offer a "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE." Some claim 30 days only, while others are taking a risk by offering a 60-day money back guarantee while selling an inferior product. If you read the fine print that is buried under tons of useless information you will see that most companies will not refund you the full amount. In most cases they only refund up to 50% of the original price and they deduct shipping costs, and also take back as much as 30% for restocking fees. So their refund policy might look good at first but after you take a closer look you might see that you will be lucky to get only 30-40% of your money back. PowerEnlarge is different. If you are not fully satisfied with our product, and elect not to use it, you will get 100% of your money back with our company, with no annoying forms or mountain of paperwork to fill out.

REASON 4
Another main reason why customers trust PowerEnlarge Pills is because of an easy and fair billing practice. While some other companies will take your credit card and continue charging you month after month, hoping you will not notice those charges, we will never rebill or overcharge your credit card. Once you place your secure order, your credit card information is automatically deleted so nobody can view it.