[ProgSoc] First Tech Demo at UTS

virang patel virang_21 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 14:55:53 EST 2008

Hi All,
  I am giving first tech demo talk on “Netbeans 6.0 IDE and Desktop Application Development”.
  This is a technical session on how to use Netbeans IDE to easily program the desktop application in Java.
  This presentation includes :

      what is netbeans

     what is new in netbeans 6.0

     Matisse GUI builder

      Developer Collaboration

     debugging and profiling

     practical explanation of those terms.

   I will also arrange Netbeans 6.0 DVDs as a give away. I will try to arrange snacks but not sure at the moment!
  Tech Demo Location :
  Room : Bulding 10, Level 2, Room 250 (10.2.250)
  Tech demo: "Netbeans 6.0 IDE and Desktop Application Development"
  Date : 28th March 2008
  Time : 1 to 3 pm.
  If you wants to know more check my blog : <http://blogs.sun.com/vdpatel/>

  Regards,