[ProgSoc] [EXEC] Room Locked

Thomas Given-Wilson 10129219 at uts.edu.au
Thu Oct 23 15:00:56 EST 2008

Rob Howard wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:44:26PM +1100, James Kirsop wrote:
>
>> Once again the room appears to be locked (and has been since Tuesday night). I've been wanting to get something out of the room for the past few days but
>>

> Over the last week I've been seeing the same thing (door locked on the
> inside). Apparently it's being locked up because someone's spotted
> BiG/Aiya leaving the door open or some such. (Chris or Tom to confirm
> this, please.)
>
> (Can't help with the key request, but I'm curious about the above.)

I haven't yet posted to the list, but will CC this now. In future we
need to lock the inner door as on a number of occasions the outer door
has been left unlocked (presumably by BIG/Aiya people). Particularly
seeing as the OLPCs have gone missing and people tend to leave their own
laptops in there as well as ProgSoc equipment.

For those of you who don't have keys - you will need to arrange to come
to the Dean's unit (or whatever it is now) with me to be issued keys.
They tend not to be available during lunch times, so other times are
preferable.

- SanguineV

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If

Think. Green. Do.