[ProgSoc] why does joomla suck?

Andrew Halliday mail at andi.id.au
Thu Sep 11 16:55:41 EST 2008

I'm looking for a CMS to use for my college's intranet site.Basically the
function demands are equivalent to progsoc.
Information, links and photos are the content with links to external
survey/polls as required.
Using wikimedia (what progsoc.org is based on) is it possible to divide a
wiki into sections and specify administrative privileges over the other
sections? Or is it just simpler to have multiple wikis and have inter-wiki
linking? Personally I prefer the former to the latter.

Cheers,
Andi.