[ProgSoc] VACANCY AS A REPRESENTATIVE IN AUSTRALIA

Luye Fisheries Co Ltd info at mrxiangwan.com
Fri Aug 7 09:00:39 EST 2009

International company seeks for representative in Autralia
Part-time and full-time positions available.
The job is based on administrative/customer service support.
Immediate need for customer service representative seeking fun working
environment, opportunity for advancement and hands on training provided.
Will be responsible for supporting sales team, and resolving customer
related issues for consumer product/services company.
Great benefits. No money required (we are serious company located in
China, we will never ask our representatives any money in prior).
Salary:
- 3000 USD monthly income/part-time job
- 5000 uSD monthly income/full time job
Benefits:
- No relocation required
- Competitive base pay
- TAX refunded and all travel fees are repaid
Please, contact our HR department at (mrxiangwan at sify.com OR mrxiangwan at gmail.com) if you
are interested.
With best regards,
Manager,Xiangwan