[ProgSoc] ProgSoc Christmas event - Thursday 17th of December

Margaret Colville mmastertheone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:21:20 EST 2009

Hey all

As the end of the year is fast approaching, we figured it was time for the
annual ProgSoc Christmas party.  The date we've picked is the 17th of
December, two weeks from today.

The plan is to get hold of a couple of movies (to be decided on the List
ahead of time), and then stealing one of the lecture theatres at UTS to
watch them - and somewhere in the middle, order pizza for all attendees.

The alternative is to go out for dinner at one of the restaurants nearby, in
the same way as previous years.

Who is interested in turning up?  Do people have a preference for the event
in question?

-Margaret Colville, ProgSoc vice president