[ProgSoc] JobSoc

marauder marauder at marauder.net.au
Tue Dec 22 10:49:34 EST 2009

On 22/12/2009, at 4:40 AM, Liza Adams wrote:

> All,
>
> I have a unique concept and am in the process of making this vision a reality. I'm looking for a rock star developer who would consider working for equity

Dear all,

I am a former rock star developer who is on the way to being a board-registered psychologist.  As a public service, to anyone who is considering working for equity I offer a free consultation, because you need your head read.  Your consultation can cover areas such as "ideas are cheap, implementations are expensive", "if this idea was so good there'd be venture capital behind it", and "even when you're real hungry you can't eat equity in a zero-revenue company".  As the trust built between us we might move on to "if you're a rock star developer why aren't you already working for rock star dollars?"

Seriously, if you're considering doing this and you need a second opinion, come talk to me.

-marauder