[ProgSoc] Anyone in, or know people in Canberra?

Priscilla Yuen pyuen1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 02:00:46 EST 2009

> Not I but if all else fails, have you considered Canberra YHA?

Yes, it's what I'll be falling back on. I hear the one down there is massive.

> I've stayed in YHAs before and never found anything to complain about. You'll
> need to share but they usually have lockers, etc. It'll probably set you
> back $100 for the full period AND you can book online. :)

There's a bunch of people in the same situation; they'll probably do
mass bookings so I'd be staying with people I'd already spent ~a week
with.
It's more that it's another $100 that I currently don't have.
Something weird has happened with being paid and I can't chase it up
until next year, so I'm trying to do the making backup plans early
thing, etc.

Priscilla