[ProgSoc] Webmail browser client down

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Sun Feb 8 20:27:22 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 07:21:37PM +1100, John Elliot wrote:

> Yes, but maybe then you'd be reading my email.
>
> If we gave you root privs would you read my email?

Exactly. Why would you entrust such privileges to a guy you barely know,
especially if that guy hardly says a word at weekly meetings and at
dinnertime? He could be suss, for all you know...he has his reasons,
though...

...which is why someone who has these privileges should attend to the
problem ASAP.

> > Kind of *hoping* the CSO would get around to fixing this soon.
>
> What forms of communication have you attempted to date?

Does he not read this mailing list?