[ProgSoc] Life membership category

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Mar 31 14:14:08 EST 2009

> So I see no reason why you can't just define things in an appendix to
> the constitution. :)

And while we're at it, we can give the constitution a *complete overhaul*.
We can create a bicameral - no, *tri*cameral - executive, with each
chamber accountable to each other. And we can enact and vote on bills and
legislation and stuff, all within the jurisdiction of our tiny, little
club. It'd be fun!

I think it's best that we keep it simple and modify the constitution, if
and when needed, rather than create more legislation. In most other cases,
where a dispute can not be resolved between ordinary members, or if the
cost of membership needs to be determined, an Executive decree should
suffice.

Tom

--
To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...