[ProgSoc] Network Connect Ubuntu

Denis Pleimling denis.pleimling at student.uts.edu.au
Wed Apr 7 16:29:56 EST 2010

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

The WPA connection works for me without any trouble, but I can't access the WPA network from home.

I already have installed the Java Runtime Environment. Would you mind checking what browser plugin you used?

I kinda feel like my system might block Network_Connect from working properly. The window never opened. But I have no real clue...

I probably won't be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow evening, but I'll try to. What time is it? What's the location?

Anyhow, thanks again, I really appreciate the help!

Denis