[ProgSoc] Fwd: Relay for Life - Help Defeat Cancer

Mike Stalenberg stryker at progsoc.org
Mon Apr 12 15:41:25 EST 2010

Dear All,

I have registered myself in the Hills 2010 Relay For Life which will be
held on 15-05-2010.

Relay For Life is a fundraising event for The Cancer Council to help
defeat cancer. Begining in the USA in 1985, Dr Gordy Klatt raised over
$27,000 for his local cancer charity by running around an oval for 24
hours. Since then, the event has spread across the USA and then across
the globe. Relay For Life is now held in over 23 countries and is the
world's largest fundraising event.

Funds raised through Relay For Life are spent on cancer research,
education, support services and advocacy. By clicking on link below you
can donate money towards my team fundraising and also learn more about
the event.

Thank you for your support of my team's fundraising and The Cancer
Council.
http://www.relay.cancercouncil.com.au/?2010/hills_2010/new_level_personal_training/191932

Many thanks,
Mike