[ProgSoc] TRON

Tina Ng rosareven at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:56:32 EST 2010

To whom it may concern, I won't be at ProgSoc today because I've been up to
some stuff with WiE&IT. Have fun at the movie.

About tomorrow night: You are free to come to ProgSoc room before 8pm and
march with us together to Wagaya, or go straight to Wagaya at 8pm. I booked
City Hunter at 10:30pm so we have 2 and a half hour for dinner. Again if you
think we need more time than that, let me know now because I'll have to
change the booking.

See you all tomorrow!

- Tina