[ProgSoc] Progsoc in Melbourne

Andrew Halliday andrew.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 16:07:30 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Tomislav Bozic <tomchristmas at progsoc.org>wrote:

> > Is anyone else from Progsoc now living full time in Melbourne? I envy
> > various Progsoc activities and would like to set up a splinter arm.
>
> Oh, Noah....
>
> Tom

Sounds like Progsoc 2.0 but in hackerspace form?
I'm trying to find a job/Phd down that way atm. If I make it, I'll be in
touch.

Cheers,
Andi

p.s. Tom, thanks for your annual missive. I've been glad to see Progsoc
become more social over the last few years. And as for a Progsoc wedding,
keep in mind Ros was an executive of the now sadly defunct Compsoc before
she was a member of Progsoc. Or so I recall =)