[ProgSoc] Reflective piece by a ProgSoc Executive member that has now become an annual institution directed squarely towards those who care to read it

Peter Dolkens peter.dolkens at ddrit.com
Sat Dec 25 01:57:35 EST 2010

Pete would have been more Milky, but alas, Corporate life + Travels around
the continents have kept him extremely busy.

He hasn't even been able to see the new Tron movie yet, which he really
wanted to see in 3d.

Anyways, he should be sleeping now, So I'm sending him to bed.

May he be the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas on this, the holiest
of corporate shopping days, and a happy new year too.