[ProgSoc] Thoughts on .NET/XP Subjects

Ben Reardon benjamin.reardon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 13:41:32 EST 2010

I have a more basic question - why are you doing the course? Does it matter
how much effort you need to put in to do well? How well do you want to go,
and how much effort will that take in each? Once you get your piece of paper
at the end (of subject or course), how will you use that piece of paper? I
did the much older version of the .NET course (it was on VB6) so from that
perspective Im not much help.

Ben,