[ProgSoc] Server Upgrades this Thursday (29th)

Noah O'Donoghue noah.odonoghue at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:58:37 EST 2010

So far:

1. Nifelheim has been upgraded to 10.04.
2. Muspell has been upgraded to 10.04
3. The main wiki has been upgraded to allow for the new php version.
4. Webmin has been upgraded.
5. squirrelmail has been upgraded.
6. The room machine on the far left has been upgraded, but firefox is
broken.
7. The fridge still works.

If anyone finds anything broken please let me know. Personal websites /
wikis that are not compatible with the latest php may need to be updated.