[ProgSoc] [PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Progsoc AGM 25th March 7.30pm (Submit your nominations)

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Wed Mar 24 00:23:35 EST 2010

> Who've we appointed for proxy voting this year - so I know where to send
> my votes?

Is there anything wrong per se with posting a proxy vote to the list and
the returning officer can just add the votes to the count of raised hands?
It's not a secret ballot, after all...

I'm guessing the best course of action would be to just send the votes to
psexec at ...

> CK, if you're attending is there any chance of a live web stream/it being
> recorded?

Anyone with a camcorder (not me, alas) can bring theirs along and record
the AGM. At the very least, it'll make writing half-decent minutes easier.

Tom