[ProgSoc] ProgSoc Christmas Party

Tina Ng rosareven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 01:55:03 EST 2010

Hi,

So far we have less RSVPs than the preferences we received from the first
stage of emails, but that's ok. I'm going to go ahead and make a provision
booking for 13 people in Wagaya tomorrow just in case it becomes crazy
towards December.

As for internet cafe, I'll drop into which ever ones I pass by near Wagaya
and see if booking is needed for around 6 people, as well as their pricing.
If there're other information you would like me to fetch from the internet
cafes please let me know before tomorrow evening.

- Tina