[ProgSoc] Fwd: 2010 CLUBS TRIVIA NIGHT 15 OCTOBER - INVITATION

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Fri Oct 15 20:36:10 EST 2010

> I remember back in 2007 (possibly 2008) when ProgSoc had two tables at the
> trivia. From memory, I think we got first and second place, or one table
> won and the other table did miserably.
>
> If there was ever to be one, that was the Golden Year.

We came second this year (by a margin of two points -- if only I wrote
down the *Australian*, rather than *American* title of that Leslie Nielsen
movie [1] and if I remembered what Lindy freaking Chamberlain's daughter's
name was, maybe we would've won it). We won some prize money as a result.

Guess 2010 is a silver year, then.

Tom

[1] http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339/