[ProgSoc] Locking of ProgSoc Network Accounts -- 26th May 2011

Andrew Halliday andrew.halliday at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:55:57 EST 2011

Kudos to this year's exec. Next year will close my first decade in ProgSoc
and I'm surprised it's taken this long to do this to the membership, though
I do remember a few murmurs about this in ages past =)

*waves hi to n00bs and old hats*

I'll try and visit when I can, to say hello, but Sydney is ~3300km away...

-Andi

P.S. Hey John, I work with a crazy zoologist who looks, talks and walks like
you. It's just downright uncanny. I'd venture he's crazier though.