[ProgSoc] Corporate sponsorship

Michael Lamont python at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Tue Aug 2 17:52:47 EST 2011

> OK, so you and ctd are conditionally "for" sponsorship, but we haven't
> heard anything from anyone else.

Well, I can't see the problem many other clubs at UTS have had sponsorship
for years, offering much the same things.

The sponsors do not typically get a say in how the club is run, but might
want a guarantee the money is spent on certain things like hardware etc

Clubs are a PITA to run or interfere with, most sponsors do not have the
time, and you are also protected by your UTS Union approved constitution.

--
Michael "Montey" Lamont
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur