[ProgSoc] Corporate sponsorship

Peter Dolkens peter.dolkens at ddrit.com
Wed Aug 3 00:21:39 EST 2011

If we do get corporate sponsorship (Especially in the order of 10k-50k),
perhaps we could invest in a proper ESX server?

This would allow greater flexibility in what progsoc hardware can do, as we
could spin up / down VMs as needed.
It would also allow members to investigate and tinker with technologies that
are widely deployed in real-world scenarios.

If this is something Progsoc is interested in, I can see if our sales
channels with Dell at work can provide any discounts. (We managed to wipe
about 10k (20%) off our last purchase)