[ProgSoc] Getting ipsec-tools to work between Ubuntu Lucid hosts

John Elliot jj5 at jj5.net
Fri Aug 5 16:41:51 EST 2011

On 30/07/2011 3:41 PM, John Elliot wrote:
> Problem solved! My hosts are now talking to each other encrypted!

...or, not so solved. The MSS hack got SSH and HTTP connectivity over
the line, but now I'm configuring Kerberos and IPSec is disabling
communication between its services. Tried setting the MSS as low as 100,
but even that didn't fix the Kerberos connectivity problem.

I think I'm going to give up on IPSec. I can't get it to work.