[ProgSoc] Corporate sponsorship

John Elliot jj5 at jj5.net
Fri Aug 5 19:56:33 EST 2011

On 4/08/2011 11:59 PM, Peter Dolkens wrote:
>    I'd be interested in it's actual specs if you do donate it. Could see
> what we could upgrade cheaply, RAM is almost free these days and 8GB is
> not a whole lot for a VM server.

Yep, could do with some more RAM. The specs are on the wiki [1], and as
I understand it the machine has already been moved to the ProgSoc room.

I said it was dual CPU, but it's not. It's only got one CPU. And I said
it was quad-core, but it's not. It's dual core. The reason it was so
damn expensive was all the disk.

[1] http://www.progsoc.org/wiki/Morpheus