[ProgSoc] International Experience opportunity for your society members

Bryn Davies curious.jp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 23:16:50 EST 2011

On 08/15/2011 05:28 PM, Pat Morgan wrote:
> If nothing else can we make suggestion 2) feasible? I want one of those
> door hangers.

  I concur!  Also, I think we have just found Progsoc's first corporate
sponsor!  "Progsoc: Sponsored by Canada. (polar bear hangar)"

  More seriously, for anyone just coming up on graduation, I can't
recommend the experience of traveling abroad enough - I waited a few
years (3) and then went on the JET program to Japan.  It was awesome.
While this obviously doesn't offer the same level of institutional
support (or a job waiting for you), the upside is that they speak
English in Canada.

  - B.