[ProgSoc] International Experience opportunity for your society members

re-whpcanada.sydney at international.gc.ca re-whpcanada.sydney at international.gc.ca
Thu Aug 18 13:51:37 EST 2011

Dear Pat,

Our sincere appreciation for your support!

How many door hangers do you want us to send and what is the mailing
address?

Would you happen to have an email mailing list of your members?  We were
wondering if you are able to disseminate the information (attached) to
your members?

To document our information campaign, are you able to advise us:
1. How will the door hangers be distributed to your members?
2. How many members do you have?

Many thanks,
Geraldine