[ProgSoc] International Experience opportunity for your society members

Peter Dolkens peterd at cfour.com.au
Thu Aug 18 23:50:46 EST 2011

Geraldine,

  Our members have received your attached information.

  I'll let one of the execs fill you in with the prog-soc mailing address.

  If you'd like, I can distribute a bunch of your door hangers at work also,
I know we have a few young-bloods with the urge to travel in the office at
the moment, but no-where to go (myself included).

  We have around 100 employees, though I think 20-50 hangers would be more
than enough to cover the age-range you're after.

  If you're interested, let me know, and I'll distribute your information
onto those interested at work.

*PETER DOLKENS | SENIOR SPORT DEVELOPER
C4DIGITAL, 23 FOSTER STREET, SURRY HILLS, NSW 2010*

*DIRECT: 02 9288 4494 MOB: 0433 756 167*

*WWW.CFOUR.COM.AU <http://www.cfour.com.au/>
*
[image: Description: Description: C4Logo_Digital]