[ProgSoc] Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development Assignments

Alice McCormack Alice.McCormack at austraining.com.au
Mon Aug 22 18:17:10 EST 2011

Dear Elliot,
The Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development (AYAD)<http://www.ayad.com.au/> Program is now calling for applications for its latest round of volunteer assignments and we feel members of your Programmers' Society would be interested in learning more about this!

The AYAD Program provides overseas volunteer opportunities to hundreds of young skilled Australians looking to volunteer in Africa, Asia or The Pacific. In fact, each year the AYAD Program supports 400 Australian volunteers with paid volunteer work, allowing them to make a difference in developing countries. The program is open to any Australian citizen aged 18-30 and assignments are 3-12 months.

The Program, funded by AusAID, provides

 *   Paid Volunteer work through living allowances
 *   Training before, during and after your Africa, Asia or The Pacific volunteer assignment
 *   Medical and emergency support whilst in-country
 *   In-country support to all volunteers to help you settle in
There are 100's of assignments on offer across all industry sectors, from Human Rights to Agriculture to IT! Here are just a few sample assignments that may interest your members:
Women's Development Officer, Tonga<http://www.ayad.com.au/assignments?AyaCode=33TOGO15>

Sign Language Interpreter Coordinator, Fiji<http://www.ayad.com.au/assignments?AyaCode=33FJGO10>

Community Education Project Officer, Philippines<http://www.ayad.com.au/assignments?AyaCode=33PHED05>

Surf Life Saving Trainer, Samoa<http://www.ayad.com.au/assignments?AyaCode=33WSED-A04>

eLibrary Coordinator, Tonga<http://www.ayad.com.au/assignments?AyaCode=33TOIN18>

Graphic and Web Designer, Fiji<http://www.ayad.com.au/assignments?AyaCode=33FJGO02>

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require any further information or if you have other promotional opportunities that we may be interested in.

Many thanks in advance for helping us to promote this great Program to your members.

Kind regards,
Alice
Alice McCormack
Austraining International
Level 1, 41 Dequetteville Terrace
Kent Town  SA 5067 Australia
Freecall (Australia):1800 225 592
Tel (direct):+61 8 8364 8502
Tel (switch): +61 8 8364 8500
Fax: +61 8 8364 8585

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC60F3.84B733A0]

 www.austraining.com.au<http://www.austraining.com.au>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your system. Thank you.