[ProgSoc] [ADMIN] HTTPS on www, webmail

John Elliot jj5 at jj5.net
Wed Aug 24 20:02:39 EST 2011

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for finally breaking the silence. It's pretty difficult to gauge
intent when you're met with nothing but. For my part I don't hold any
animosity, and thanks for responding.

ProgClub isn't supposed to be "funny". It's supposed to be a
programmers' club that is cooler than ProgSoc -- and it is!

John.