[ProgSoc] [ADMIN] HTTPS on www, webmail

Daniel Bryan danbryan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:59:04 EST 2011

It was a lighthearted comment intended to take a jab are your incessant plugging of "ProgClub". I didn't anticipate the essay-length reply (however powerfully you made it clear that I am not an active member of either ProgClub or ProgSoc recently). Knowing not how to respond, nor wanting to force everyone on the list to be subjected to a back-and-forth exchange as a result of a spur-of-the-moment email, I chose not to reply.

I'm replying now, as it seems list members are having to put up with more talk of this as a result of my unresponsiveness.

So, no, John, I have no valid counter-point to your list of things you have done. We're all very impressed with the things you have done recently. You're correct - I'm not in a position to take a jab at an esteemed club member.

The only thing is

the thing is, john

this whole "progclub" thing

it's just not very funny