[ProgSoc] [ADMIN] HTTPS on www, webmail

Peter Dolkens peter.dolkens at ddrit.com
Wed Aug 24 20:25:16 EST 2011

I like butterflies and dinosaurs.

I feel extremely strongly about both of these topics.

I hope you both feel the same way, as perhaps we could talk about those
instead.

I'm bored with this old conversation. It seems a few light-hearted (not so
much light-weighted) remarks were taken the wrong way.

Luckily dinosaurs and butterflies are here to save the day, and with that, I
present to you:

http://www.arcadebomb.com/play/robot_dinosaurs_that_shoot_beams_when_they_roar.html

Good day sirs!