[ProgSoc] [ADMIN] HTTPS on www, webmail

Andrew Halliday mail at andi.id.au
Thu Aug 25 11:52:38 EST 2011

Why does that make you special, John?

Membership of progsoc has required payment of dues since before I signed up 9 years ago. It's ten dollars for goodness sake - hardly going to break the bank.

Over the years the membership have put up with your often offensive nature.

You are now seemingly not curently contributing to progsoc whilst undermining it and abusing it's members out of what seems like a petty desire for revenge on exec.

I encourage you to change your attitude to something more constructive and positive, else consider your options under section 4.4 of the constitution. You have contributed to progsoc, but so have many of us, and many of us have paid our ten bucks each year because it's the way things are run. That the policy of locking was finally enforced (after clear communication and reasonable, multiple warnings) I thought showed integrity by exec, which has so far been lacking in your response to an otherwise insignificant administrative matter.

So I suggest you deal with your angst or I won't be the only one suggesting termination of your membership under clause 4.3.2.

-Andi