[ProgSoc] Black box question

Justin Steward althalus87 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:11:08 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 7:01 AM, jedd <jedd at progsoc.org> wrote:
>  Well, console access is fine, and the df that my sister ran shows
>  that /, /usr, /var, /home and /pub are all mounted (the latter two
>  are on mdadm-powered RAID).  The RAID5 array is still just as
>  degraded as it was two months ago - 4 drives out of 5 are up.

Might still be worth a check, since the only other thing that comes to
mind is if someone accidentally unplugged the server's network
cable... The only indication I had of a corrupt file system last time
it happened was that nothing could write to their log files even
though everything appeared to be mounted correctly.

~Justin