[ProgSoc] how to make the external screen display when install os

bangdao hu bangdao.hu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:20:13 EST 2011

Hi, guys. Hope you all doing good for your exams.

Got one problem, my friend's laptop's screen is broken, and I borrowed it.
It currently running ubuntu 10.10(i guess). I hooked an external LED screen
to it. I wanna reinstall the os. But only the laptop's screen display when
the system boots and as the screen is broken, I cannot do the
reinstallation.
Do you know how to make the external screen display when I install the os?
Thanks.

--
Best regards

Bangdao