[ProgSoc] Locating Cisco devices on loan

Pat Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:56:02 EST 2011

Hey guys,

As of a few years ago we had a small repertoire of old Cisco devices (switches and routers, 3560s and whatnot) for use by Progsoc members, reclaimed temporarily by Cisco. Basically I would like to know where they are as it's a great resources to use.

Tom - who was the guy who managed the loan of devices?

Guy who managed the loan of devices -- do you know which company it's with now so I can maybe work on getting them back?