[ProgSoc] Constitutional Convention

Roland Turner raz at raz.cx
Wed Mar 16 20:26:22 EST 2011

(boggle)

The web is fantastic :-)

Yes, it had been policy to expire memberships just prior the AGM; it
provided for a simple definition of financial: if you'd renewed prior to
the AGM then you could vote, if you hadn't then you couldn't. This
sparked the ridiculous situation in ~1996; I'd suggesting closing
membership renewals at least an hour prior to the AGM, and perhaps even
at the end of the previous day.

Something to include in the ProgSoc Operator's Manual.

- Raz