[ProgSoc] [JobSoc] Interest in Mobile Game Development

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Mon May 2 01:57:27 EST 2011

Hi ProgSoc,

I’m in the initial stages of founding a mobile game studio and looking for
people with talent and passion for game development. Being a UTS IT Alumnus
(2008) and reader of TFM, ProgSoc struck me as a great place to start.

We’re looking for experience with 2D games and optionally iOS/Android
application dev. Our goal is to build original mobile games with broad
market appeal. We have our first project underway and are looking for new
talent to join the team.

The initial engagement may not necessarily be full time, we’re really just
looking for interest and experience at the moment. If you have members who
might like to discuss, I’d certainly appreciate it if you could forward this
email on.

Kind Regards,

Glenn O’Sullivan
0412 557 651