[ProgSoc] Sun User Guide and TFM'95 Vol. I now online

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Thu May 5 20:20:57 EST 2011

The "Sun User Guide" and "TFM 1995 Volume I" have been converted from
their original format of Book to HTML and posted online:

http://www.progsoc.org/tfm/sun-user-guide/html/

http://www.progsoc.org/tfm/tfm95-vol-1/html/

Enjoy.

If anyone has a copy of Volume II (as well as TFMs 1993 and 1994), let me
know, as I'd love to be able to get those digitised as well. They'd also
make a fine donation for the ProgSoc library.

A list of past ProgSoc-produced printed publications can be found at:

http://www.progsoc.org/wiki/index.php/Printed_Publications

Tom
(Self-Appointed Club Historian)

P.S. I'm also interested in finding our missing minutes, as well as the
pre-1994 mailing lists archives (fragmented as they may be now if they
even exist in some form -- what are the odds FEIT have retained an archive
of lists hosted on fox-in.socs.uts.edu.au?)...