[ProgSoc] Michael Lamont wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Michael Lamont via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri May 6 12:09:01 EST 2011

LinkedIn
------------Michael Lamont requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Robert,

- Michael Lamont

Accept invitation from Michael Lamont
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-9npqh2-gnchkvte-5e/zfn6lRevbGOCOS4dXwFw_oNFY0OdwZFGkda9Simw/blk/I94500678_15/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_dj5ve3sSc30Rd3B9bQtEk5BJu4x9bP8Qdz0VczcOe38LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Michael Lamont
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-9npqh2-gnchkvte-5e/zfn6lRevbGOCOS4dXwFw_oNFY0OdwZFGkda9Simw/blk/I94500678_15/0RclYUdPoMc3kQekALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions? Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-9npqh2-gnchkvte-5e/ask/inv-23/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation