[ProgSoc] Michael Lamont wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Patrick Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 23:34:36 EST 2011

It's okay Michael, I understand the situation completely and will
start up a facebook group 'The tingle of excitement you get when
Michael Lamont adds you specially on LinkedIn'.

Btw before you disappear -- you still haven't given me admin access to
BITForums!

On 06/05/2011, at 7:24 PM, Michael Lamont <michael.montey.lamont at gmail.com