[ProgSoc] Many first years joined?

Patrick Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 01:04:32 EST 2011

Pondering the mysteries of life at 12:17 Jason? Yeah actually this
year we got quite a few sign-ups from first year and we have a few
first-year regulars. I recommend coming along on Thursday or to one of
the bigger events - which reminds me, where's the exec at with
organising one of those? All work and no Lowenbrau drinkathon makes
Pat a dull boy.

Sent from my iPhone